The American Idol Experience Adds More Songs For Guest Superstars!
With a new season of American Idol on television, the American Idol Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios added more songs to its repertoire! Now, working at the Idol Experience before, I will say this is pretty big. And it’s great that this attractions stays on track with some of the biggest hits on the radio today.
These songs were selected based on guest’s requests as they auditioned in the AIE Audition Facility:
- “American Honey” by Lady Antebellum
- “Animal” by Neon Trees
- “Cowboy Casanova” by Carrie Underwood
- “Dark Side” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato
- “Home” by Phillip Phillips
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Part of Me” by Katy Perry
- “Please Remember Me” by Tim McGraw, covered by Scotty McCreery
- “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “The One That Got Away” by Katy Perry
- “Turn on the Radio” by Reba McEntire
- “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood
This totals up the entire song list to 158 songs! If you can’t find one out of that many…well, let’s just say you should take a seat.
Now the way this works is, guests audition earlier in the day at the AIE Audition Facility. They sing in front of real casting directors and they then send them to the next level if they’re good. If not, they’re given constructive criticism and a button indicating the guest auditioned. If sent on to the next level, they will then sing for the producer of the show. If the producer likes ya, you’re cast in a show later on that day! Once you perform at your show, the winner of that show is sent to the AIE Finale later that evening. The winner of the finale wins the Golden Ticket. This gets them to the front of the line to any actual American Idol Audition.
In the last season of American Idol, five of the top 13 Idol hopefuls, were winners from the American Idol Experience! So it’s definitely possible!
Go audition today!